Monday, September 8, 2008

I've now seen it all

Well my first day back to school has been fairly uneventful thus far, but I do have one story which made me laugh. You all will remember the days when you put your boyfriend/girlfriend's picture behind a clear plastic sheath on the cover of your notebook. Well, one girl in my class today has a picture of her boyfriend all right...his MUG SHOT!!!!! Yes, she looks fondly into the eyes of her dear sweet felon all day. Ay yay yay!

In other news, God is really awesome! Of course, you knew that. He is just filling us up with strength day to day, and holding us close to Him. Angie and I are really having to turn to Him, and that is what He wants. We are praying that He will show us His plan daily.

My new personal email is thewayisjesus@gmail.com Our family email is greenfamily08@windstream.net

3 comments:

Maddie said...

That is too funny! We are continuing to pray for you guys!!

Tammy Howard said...

Doesn't that just make her mother proud???/

That's so sad!

We are continuing to pray that God will fill you up and keep you in his perfect peace.

Tammy

Jenny said...

Haha. Wow...ummm can we have an intervention for your students? I'm thinking with a taser(sp?). Praying here also and am thanking the Lord in advance for how He's going to work it all out.

Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day


Favorite authors


NPR Topics: Books

NPR Topics: Arts & Entertainment

ESPN Feed: Wright Thompson