Friday, April 4, 2008

Game Notes: Volume III

So who's coming to game night tonight? We have debated going because Angie is not much of a game person, but I am, so we're at a stand still. If someone is going and is not much of a gamer then Angie might have some company...

Speaking of Angie...she has had a great week of testing this week and the Lord really helped her stay calm and perform her job. She is also going to be her grade rep next year! Please pray for her next week as tests resume.

It has been a crazy week for me as well...my ISS class has been full most every day and that forces my blood pressure up a few notches, but luckily it is Friday. Next week is our last week before Spring Break, whee! On top of that I only have about four more Mondays and Tuesdays left in the college semester, which is nice. I will take most of June off before heading back in the summer. Gotta get finished!

Hope you all have a great one!

--Erik

3 comments:

Sandy said...

The Howards will be at game night tonight! Tell Angie it is really fun and there are several different games going on to choose from. It is all about the "family" spending time together and we get to act like kids again!!! I hope you guys make it!

Blessings!
Sandy

Cyndi Lou said...

Game night is REALLY awesome! We USUALLY LOVE to go, but I am going to sleep as soon as I finish typing this comment. I need to save all of my energy for that 4.2 mile walk tomorrow!! UGGHHHH!!!

Have a wonderful time! We will miss being there tonight!

Love you,

Cyndi

Tamara Chastain said...

I hope y'all went to game night. Anige, It's a great time to fellowship even if your not into games.

Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day


Favorite authors


NPR Topics: Books

NPR Topics: Arts & Entertainment

ESPN Feed: Wright Thompson