Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Been tagged

If I tag you, you have to fill this out and tag five others.

The Five Tag

10 Years Ago I:

1. I was at Jacksonville State
2. I lived in my first apartment
3. Drove a white Dodge Dakota
4. was 20
5. Drank too much

5 Things on Today's "To-Do" List:

1. Get out of school for a long weekend!
2. Go to class
3. Kiss my wife
4. Watch the Dodgers in the NLCS
5. Go to bed

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Peanuts
2. Reese’s peanut butter cups
3. Cereal
4. Chocolate
5. Chips & Dip



5 Things I would do If I were a millionaire:

1. Buy a nice log cabin in the mountains.
2. Buy a beach house
3. give money to church
4. Give to the million charities and organizations I support.
5. buy my wife something awesome

5 Places I have lived:

1. 30 Dewey Boozer Rd
2. ??? Francis St.
3. ??? South Lee St.
4. 1804 Martha Berry Blvd.
5. 1204 Desota Drive.

5 Jobs that I have had (or still have today in some cases):

1. Telemarketer
2. Bag boy
3. Youth pastor
4. News/sports reporter
5. Parapro

5 people I am tagging:
Jenn
Robby
Adam
Joel
Kevin and Lacy

1 comments:

Cyndi Lou said...

I love your lists Erik! You are one cool guy and I am so honored that Joe and I get to call you and Angie our friends!!

We love you guys!

Love,

Cyndi

Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day


Favorite authors


NPR Topics: Books

NPR Topics: Arts & Entertainment

ESPN Feed: Wright Thompson