Friday, May 16, 2008

Latest comings and goings

The blog-well has been a bit dry as of late. Busy. Uninspired. Lazy. So today I thought I would write about what's been going on with us.

The most important thing right now is our new house! Angie and I are lease purchasing a house in Murray County very close to where we work. This has been our goal for some time and finally we are making it happen. It's a three bedroom, two bath deal. It is in a subdivision we had been hoping to move in to so we're excited. We move in in late June.

Here it is:




Other than that I don't know if I mentioned that Angie was beginning her masters in June. Go Angie! If we can get through a few more days of school we should have a nice summer ahead of us. I will get back into school (UTC) in late June. We plan on heading to Jekyll Island with some friends in mid-June after my family gets together for a weekend of aquarium, Braves, etc. in Atlanta.

For our church friends, we have not stopped coming. We've missed four out of five Sundays due to one thing or another. We will be back Sunday. And no, the move to Murray County does not mean we will stop going to church at EMC.

Have a great weekend yall!

6 comments:

jonesfamily said...

I am so happy for ya'll but I am going to miss you being just around the corner!! (I think I have gotten spoiled..LOL)

Can't wait to see the new house!!

Nancy Suits said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. The house looks beautiful.

Cyndi Lou said...

Congratulations on the house guys!! It looks so pretty!!! I can't wait to see it... hint, hint, hint for a get-together house-warming party!!!!

Also, you BETTER not stop coming to EMC. Cars DO drive from Chatsworth to Dalton, you know???!! :)

We are so happy for you guys! We love you!!!

Cyndi

Maddie said...

Love the house, I'm glad Y'all will be closer to work, you will REALLY enjoy that part. Don't like it that y'all will be further away from us and Dalton, but as long as you promise not to let it affect our relationship I guess I can live with it! Congrats, E

Anonymous said...

New House=Awesome...You guys=Awesome...Can't wait to have a cookout or something!!!

Love you guys
Robby and Nicole

Klingbeil Family said...

I'm so happy for you! Looks like a great house. It will be nice to not have to drive so far to work. Glad to hear you're going to continue the trek to EMC - as Cyndi said - cars do drive from Chatsworth to Dalton - and the roads are in pretty good shape too!

Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day


Favorite authors


NPR Topics: Books

NPR Topics: Arts & Entertainment

ESPN Feed: Wright Thompson